Tuesday, September 1, 2009

What a tiring day

Today is really a tiring day for me

I really thought that I can just go for shopping for one whole day

but actually I cant..

went to The Curve -> Power Centre -> One u

It wasn't that tiring at the beginning but but..

I shopped from 11am - 6pm! *crazy*

plus i was wearing heels!

I have learnt my lesson

p/s : Do not wear heels if you know you are gonna walk (as in keep walking) for few hours!

neways I have bought some tops, pants, lady garments and FOOD~! *HAPPY HAPPY* =D

I still feel worth it though although my feet is still pain now

@@**YIPEE**@@









Back to few days back, 22nd and 23rd August

I had done something really meaningful --- 30 hour famine!

We had lots of activities on the saturday in order to forget the hunger

we were only allowed to have soya bean *and that's kinda fulling ><*

I was freezing at night in one of the rooms in college it was really cold and i think i woke up 3-4

times throughout the night!ppffft =.=''




























*we were required to wear mask*

So we went Bukit Jalil the next day

few stars and malaysian singers were there

and last but not least - the most popular star of the day - AH MEI























It is really meaningful and I will participate again for 30 hour famine next year

Hope you all will join too ya! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment