Monday, September 28, 2009

A call

It was in the morning at about 8am
as you know adults are off to work and children are off to schools at that time
So on one fine day
My uncle received a call
It was a harsh man's voice with a young boy's background sound shouting

"Daddy rescue me, daddy daddy daddy...."

the man continued his conversation

"Bank in RM100k into *** bank if you want your son back or i will murder him"

and guess what did my uncle reply...?




























"Oh you can just murder him then" *put the phone down*

LOL my uncle said that is because although his son has already been sent to school, but he could recognise the way his son talks to him
my uncle is 100% sure that the boy wasn't his son


neways same case happened to my uncle's friend

"Since when i have a son? im not married"

HAHA~!!LMAO

2 comments:

  1. no!they just simply dial a number to see if they get to cheat on our money.some parents that believe they will really bank it money for those robbers.!

    ReplyDelete