Sunday, September 13, 2009

Water

Water..? Its a need in human every day's life

Role of water in our body

1) Water is important for breathing and control arrange body temperature

2) Water is important to protect major organ including bone joint

3) Water brings nutrient and oxygen to all cells in out body

4) Help body to absorb nutrient

5) Change the feed to energy and remove unwanted waste





BUT ...




I can actually survive without drinking a drop of water a day = today ><

I mean i do take other liquids like Rebinna, honey or whatever drinks that is in my fridge but isn't water plays an important role in our lives?

People like me whom do not like to drink water and expecting me to drink atleast 8, yeah 8 glasses of water per day !

What can i do to foster myself on drinking more water? =(

Sigh....

No comments:

Post a Comment