Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My beloved Genting

My friends used to say that Genting is my second home

but I dont agree with them!cause I only go once in probably 3 months? hehe

neways it was just a short 2 days trip with my cousins and siblings

went there just to had dinner and breakfast the next morning LOL

Oh yeah..and bowling!!

and it is freaking COLD in genting now.VERY!was freezing





















see the mist? crazy

When I reached Genting was already dinner time

so we went shopping after dinner















































We went bowling after that! *as usual*




















=P

normally we use half an hour to complete a game

but on that day we have spent 1 hour + at bowling alley!haha

wonder why? Here its the reason



















































































































































































Now you know why we spent 1 hour + in there =D

Next stop would be starbucks!!























Ordered few drinks, croissant and a tiramisu cake.YUMMY~~

Last stop ---------------- =P





















Breakfast for next morning! ^^






















There were 17 of us altogether and we have actually paid total of RM500+ for that "delicious and

variety" breakfast =.= woot!





















Although there was only 3 of us

but............





















TADAA~~
!! we still managed to finish them LOL





















Our hair were all wet!it was really cold ><



























I just <3 to go genting dont know why

When will be my next trip to genting? Hmmm

3 comments:

  1. going to genting is fun!
    i went there recently.. haha...
    have 1 free room to be redeemed.. =P

    kenwooi.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. when u invite me lor... anyway, genting been sending ppl free room. i also hv one day free room to redeem till october.

    ReplyDelete
  3. go redeem!!
    if don wanna go redeem di let me go!haha =P

    ReplyDelete