Saturday, August 29, 2009

Pre National Day

Our school children are requested to dress in costumes for National Day on the Friday

All of them were SO CUTE and ADORABLE!!

I would love to take picture with every one of them but I had to take care of my class kids so I did not have the chance to do so ='(

First of all. Soo Bin!
A cute little korean girl with her "annyohaseyo" greets



























Next is Jasmine!
A vietnamese-british (i think) girl
She is kinda misbehaving in class as she always pushes her friends
but now she is getting better!



























Meeka
!
The indian girl of the day
she is very charming and a shy girl
an independent girl



























Next is Zoya!
An august enrollment baby
another girl whom is getting better in her behaviour =D



























Aiden
! (also called Bong)
throws tantrum very easily
guess thats because he is still young
one month+ old
but he is cute does'nt he?



























I din manage to snap all of them individually
these are the kids in my class
how can we miss out a group picture of them!




















They are my rainbows!
they brighten up my days
I Love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment