Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Egocentrism

As usual I sent the children out to their parents on my gate duty day

there was this boy, I have sent him into the car

and the mother came down from the car with her son and a little daughter

I wonder why, thought something had happened

so I asked the mother, and guess what did the mother say?

*she was pointing to her husband who was in the car*

"he is on the phone"

I was like ...........................................=.=" speechless~!

I was thinking what century already now and yet things like this still happen

then my principal told me that that's korean's tradition

the wife respect the husband

but dont you think that's a little bit too over?

I am thinking does the mother always do that when her husband is on call everytime

....EGOCENTRISM

No comments:

Post a Comment